Investing in environmentally-friendly technologies is crucial to ensure Europe’s global leadership by creating new business opportunities, jobs and growth.
We are contributing to the development of new solutions to foster eco-innovation in the Euro-Mediterranean region by supporting industry to innovate and apply more respectful production cycles.
Create sustainable Innovation in SMEs using creative methods and processes. Fostering sustainable Innovation in SMEs by designing, launching and testing e-Labs for Creative Innovation
- GRASPINNO and GRASPINNO Plus
Transnational model, strategies and decision support for innovative clusters and business networks towards green growth, focusing on green e-procurement in EE/RES for energy refurbishment of public buildings. Providing innovative green procurement solutions for energy savings/efficient refurbishment of public buildings
Mediterranean Trans-Regional Cooperation for green manufacturing innovation. Enhancing Mediterranean trans-regional cooperation for green manufacturing innovation
Boosting the financing of innovation for green growth sectors through innovative clusters services in the MED area. Boosting the financing of innovation in Green Growth sectors through the improved delivery of policies and strategies and the introduction of innovative cluster services
- Methodology for the development of green public e-procurement criteria;
- Guidelines for public-private partnerships to achieve energy efficiency in public buildings;
- Living Labs (LLs) to support and strengthen the capacity of innovative clusters and networks in green growth and eco-innovation;
- Transnational Mediterranean Network (TMN) to share and find information in the energy sector;