The Green Growth Community supports its projects’ capitalisation and transfer efforts. The Community enhances the visibility of their results increasing their impact at the policy level and ensuring their potential replication in other territories. The capitalisation platform gathers in this section the projects’ outputs aimed at decision-makers and institutional bodies.
Catalogue of project’s actionable knowledge
This document presents factsheets for each of the 14 Modular Projects providing insights into the problems addressed, projects’ solutions, best practices, lessons learnt and recommendations.
- catalogue of projects’ factsheets
Catalogue of projects results
This document maps all transferrable results from the 14 Modular Projects of the GGC systematising the specific features of each result, as well as their challenges, transfer and capitalisation potential and evaluation by end-users in an integrated document.
- Project results factsheets
Policy reflection paper
The paper presents EU policies relevant to the four focus areas of the Green Growth Community – food systems, smart cities, waste management and eco-innovation – and showcase how the projects have contributed to the implementation of the objectives of these policy frameworks, by highlighting key project results and activities.
Interreg med communities joint position paper
The Joint Policy Paper developed by the interreg MED Green Growth, Renewable Energy and Efficient Buildings communities definied a common position for a sustainable development of the Mediterranean region in a cross-thematic way, and regardless of country borders.
Circular Economy White Papers
The 5 technical reports present the Thematic Working Groups and their projects, as well as the horizontal cooperation approach in transitioning towards Green Growth and a Mediterranean Circular Economy.
- Make more with less: Resource Efficiency
- Towards circular towns and cities: Green & Smart Public
- Zero Waste: Problems become opportunities in waste prevention & management
- Fit for a circular future: Competitiveness & Innovation
- Synergies for Green Growth
The Community’s Policy Recommendations provides a holistic, integrated and cooperation-based framework for the development of circular economies. It involves various actors across different phases (production, consuption, management of waste, re-use of waste as secondary raw material) and scales (local, regional, national, European).
The paper presents 17 policy recommendations and 33 suggested interventions clustered around the following 6 thematic areas:
– Investments and access to finance
– Technological infrastructure
– Labour market and employment
– Awareness and knowledge
– Cooperation among stakeholders and technology transfer
– Cross-cutting issues
- Interreg MED Green Growth Community – Policy Recommendations
The Legal Recommendations establish the procedure, methodology and roadmap for the formulation of Legal Recommendations over the project’s future phases.
It describes how the Green Growth Community’s work can be homogenized to inform legal recommendations that can address some of the key regulatory barriers that are inhibiting the transition to a circular economy.
The Green Growth Book supports the Community’s 14 modular projects in their future capitalisation and transferring activities.
– Overview of the Interreg MED Green Growth’s horizontal SYNGGI project (2016-2019) and an introduction to the Green Growth Community
– Description of the Green Growth Community’s capitalisation approach and a list of the modular projects’ completed and future capitalisation activities
– Recommendations for future capitalisation processes.
Union for the mediterranean webinars outputs
The Green Growth Community co-organised with the Union for the Mediterranean (UfM) two webinars on green and circular economy practices in the Mediterranean region. These reports gather the outcomes of the session focusing on sustainable food systems and eco-labeling
Contribute to the Green Growth Community’s policy efforts by submitting your policy to the Euro-Mediterranean Policy Hub!