- Programme: Interreg Med eu territorial cooperation programme
- Community: Interreg MED Green Growth Community represented by SYNGGI horizontal project.
- Partner/Partnership: designate partner institutions / organisations participating in the Interreg MED Green Growth Community and likely to collect data within the framework of the project, namely Universitat de Vic-Universitat Central de Catalunya, CUEIM, ECOSYSTEMI, Dynamic Vision, Regional Council of Durres.
- Green Growth Capitalisation Platform: Web Platform financed by interreg Med Programme.
- Community member:project partner, stakeholder joining the community with an agreement or after approval of their online form subscription.
- Form subscribers:any external person who send a joint the Community request.
- Project Results: deliverables or tools.
Supervisory Authority: independent public authority established by a member State under article 51 of the GDPR. The list of Supervisory Authorities is available here: ec.europa.eu/justice/article-29/structure/data-protection-authorities/index_en.htm
CUEIM carefully collects and treats all data as confidential and use it only under the legal compliance with EU regulations.
All data collected and managed by Cueim are in strict compliance with the new Regulation (EU) 2016/679, General Data Protection Regulation.
The partnership appointed Universitat de Vic-Universitat Central de Catalunya, to act as the Interreg MED Green Growth Community Data Protection Officer.
To contact the DPO: email@example.com
WHO IS CONCERNED BY THIS NOTICE?
This notice is addressed to the following public:
- All partners participating in the The Interreg MED Green Growth Community;
- Green Growth Community Platform webmasters;
- Stakeholder of the Community;
- Contact form subscribers.
WHO COLLECTS DATA: ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES?
In the Interreg Green Growth capitalization platform, there is one type of data processor: Cueim, as webmaster.
CUEIM is responsible for the data collected and stored, in order to perform its legal public contractual duties. This data is under the supervision lead partner of the partnership, the Universitat de Vic-Universitat Central de Catalunya.
The truthfulness of data collected and stored in the Interreg Green Growth capitalization Platform is under the responsibility of the providers: project partners, Stakeholder of the Community, Contact form subscribers.
FOR WHAT PURPOSES DOES THE INTERREG MED PROGRAMME STORE YOUR DATA?
Cueim collects data to perform its legal obligations as a partner of Synggi project funded by Interreg Med Programme.
The Interreg MED Programme and in particular Synggi project is legally bound by EU Regulation to publicly disclose some information about its projects and partner organisations, namely:
- The list of co-financed operations that includes information on the partners,
- Any information regarding the projects that usually includes references of institutions behind the project partners.
The scope of the data collected is limited to what is strictly necessary for each purpose, avoiding as much as possible personal information. However, no personal information is collected without the knowledge of the target public.
No data will be shared with third parties outside the Interreg MED Programme, other than the external providers or used for unintended purposes without the express consent and prior notification to the interested individuals. When personal data is collected, the purpose will be clearly expressed.
The data collected within the framework of the Interreg MED Programme will be retained by the project partners and the Programme until 31/12/2028 to comply with the regulatory obligations. Once the retention period has passed, the Interreg MED Programme, the project partners and the potential sub-contractors / external providers Programme will take adequate measures to delete all personal data collected within the project.
Green Growth Capitalisation Platform may use external providers to process your personal data. You will be informed and your express consent required whenever this is the case.
Green Growth Capitalisation Platform makes sure to demand its external providers to provide it with adequate safeguards regarding personal data protection.
External providers of Green Growth Capitalisation Platform will have a limited access to personal data strictly necessary for the completion of the services rendered. They will also be contractually bound to use the personal data in compliance with the current regulation regarding personal data.
WHAT ABOUT COOKIES AND TRACKING TECHNOLOGIES?
The Interreg Green Growth Capitalization Platform collects and stores information using cookies and similar tracking technologies to track web behaviors. We use this information to provide analytics of only statistical nature.
The cookies the Platform uses are: _ga, _gid, PHPSESSID.
WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS AS A DATA SUBJECT?
According to the GDPR Regulation (EU) 2016/679, “Every person may, on simple request addressed to theDPO of Interreg MED Green Growth Community (firstname.lastname@example.org), have free access to all the information concerning them in clear language (any codes must be explained) and obtain a copy against payment of a fee, fixed by the State, of 3 € for the public sector and 4,6 € for the private sector.
Every person may directly require from an organisation holding information about them the data to be corrected (if they are wrong), completed or clarified (if they are incomplete or equivocal), or erased (if this information could not legally be collected).
Anyone may oppose that information about them is used for advertising purposes or for commercial purposes;
They may also oppose to information concerning them being disclosed to a third party for such purposes. The persons concerned should have the possibility of exercising their right to oppose the disclosure of their data to a third party at the moment the data is collected. The use of automatic calling machines or faxes for advertising purposes is prohibited unless the person has given their prior consent.”*
If you believe that the processing of your personal data constitutes a violation of the legislation in force, you have the possibility to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority concerned. (check here: https://ec.europa.eu/justice/article-29/structure/data-protection-authorities/index_en.htm)
List of the data subject rights as stated in the Chapter 3 of the GPDR:
- Transparency and modalities
- Information and access to personal data
- Rectification and erasure
- Right to object and automated individual decision-making**
** For detailed information on each specific right, please check Chapter 3 of the GDPR Regulation (UE) no 2016/679.
HOW IS THE DATA COLLECTED?
The Interreg Green Growth capitalization platform stores different types of personal data, in several ways:
- E-mail, postal and telephone contacts;
- Surveys or direct contact with Interreg MED Green Growth Community project referents;
- Contact forms;
- Data collected through the Interreg MED Web platform.
WHO CAN YOU CONTACT FOR QUESTIONS REGARDING DATA PROTECTION?
For questions or concerns regarding the collection of your personal data within the Interreg Green Growth capitalization platform, please contact the DPO email: email@example.com