REINWASTE aims to bring a concrete contribution to the reduction of inorganic waste, favouring the adoption of greener innovative concepts by agriculture&food industry, with focus on SMEs.
REINWASTE underlines that “prevent waste disposal is more sustainable and less expensive”. The project gather three influencing food clusters in waste prevention field in agro-food on a MED scale: in Italy (dairy), in France (meat) and in Spain (horticulture). It enhances transnational network competence, select and test the best available solutions and quickly transfer this knowledge.
- LP ANDALUSIA AGENCY FOR AGRICULTURE AND FISHERIES DEVELOPMENT (AGAPA)
- PP ART-ER S.Con:P.A.
- PP National Association of Food and Drink industry (ANIA)
- PP Andalusian Institute of Agricultural, Fisheries, Agrifood and Organic Production Research and Training (IFAPA)
- PP Agrofood Regional Innovation and technology Transfer Center (CRITT Agroalimentaire PACA)
- PP SPANISH FOOD AND DRINK INDUSTRY FEDERATION (FIAB)
- PP University of East Sarajevo
- PP SEPE – Confagricoltura
- PP FEDERALIMENTARE SERVIZI SRL
- PP Régionale Chamber of Agriculture PACA