RE-LIVE Read more [...]
The EMBRACE project aims at developing a model and implement one toolkit for the establishment of 2 transnational meta-clusters circular economy oriented in two leading sectors of the Med Economy: Wine and Agro-food.
To strengthen the impact of the model and in general, promote circular economy, business models for SMEs in the field of eco-innovation and related financing schemes will be developed and tested during the piloting phase and then disseminated during the transferring phase.
- LP t2i – technology transfer and innovation
- PP Development Agency of the Una – Sana Canton
- PP SARGA – Gouvernment of Aragon
- PP VALENCIAN FEDERATION OF AGRIFOOD INDUSTRIES
- PP Palmela’s wine grape growers association
- PP Local Action Group Partenio Consortium
- PP CORSICAN DEVELOPMENT FUND
- PP PRIMORSKA TECHNOLOGY PARK
- PP Ass.For.SEO consortium society
- PP FEDERATION OF INDUSTRIES OF NORTHERN GREECE