RE-LIVE Read more [...]
EMBRACE project aims at developing a model and implementing one toolkit for the establishment of two transnational circular economy meta-clusters oriented in two leading sectors of the Mediterranean economy: wine and agro-food.
It aims at strengthening the impact of the model and, in general, promoting circular economy business models for SMEs in the field of eco-innovation. Related financing schemes will be developed and tested during the piloting phase and then disseminated during the transferring phase.
- Embrace toolkit A.1 Ecocanvas: Business needs and challenges
- Embrace courses
- Webinar’s aftertaste: Circular and bio-economy in the wine sector
- LP t2i – Technology Transfer and Innovation
- PP Development Agency of the Una – Sana Canton
- PP SARGA – Government of Aragon
- PP Valencian Federation of Agrifood Industries
- PP Palmela’s Wine Grape Growers Association
- PP Local Action Group Partenio Consortium
- PP CADEC Corsican Development Fund
- PP Primorska Technology Park
- PP Ass.For.SEO Consortium Society
- PP Federation of Industries of Northern Greece