The EMBRACE Read more [...]
RE-LIVE WASTE tests innovative solutions for livestock waste management, taking into account technical, environmental, economic and legal aspects, contributing to smart and sustainable growth and to the creation of new business and market opportunities.
There is a great-unexploited potential for MED regions to spread the use of innovative technologies that convert livestock waste into resource. Regions involved in the project are characterized by intensive livestock farming, producing large amounts of waste that represent a major source of pollution and an economic problem.
- LP University of Sassari
- PP Murcia Institute of Research and Development
- PP Cyprus University of Technology
- PP Sarajevo Economic Regional Development Agency
- PP Faculty of Agriculture and Food Sciences
- PP ALIA Agricultural transformation society
- PP Fertilizers and Ecological Nutrients-FYNECO
- PP LAORE Sardegna – Regional Agency for Agriculture Development
- PP Sereco Biotest snc di Luca Poletti
- PP Ministry of Agriculture, Rural Development and Environment, cyprus