The project aims to test the applicability of the EU Environmental Footprint method over some regional agrofood systems and within specific testimonial product groups, tailoring it to the geographic context, thus going beyond the efficiency analysis so as to account for the different functions the food and the production systems provide.
The final aim is to foster targeted systemic interventions to green the agrofood supply chain, promote the market uptake of eco-innovative patterns and maintain the competitiveness in the frame of the regional Smart Specialization Strategy.
- Report PEFMED final publication
- LP – ENEA – Italian National Agency for New Technologies, Energy and Sustainable Economic Development – ITALY
- PP – FEDERALIMENTARE SERVIZI SRL – ITALY
- PP – National Association of Food and Drink industry – FRANCE
- PP – SPANISH FOOD AND DRINK INDUSTRY FEDERATION – SPAIN
- PP – Portugal Food and Drink Federation – PORTUGAL
- PP – CRITT Agrofood Regional Innovation and technology Transfer Center – FRANCE
- PP – DNV GL Business Assurance Espana S.L. – SPAIN
- PP – Chamber of Commerce and Industry – Chamber of Agricultural and Food Enterprises – SLOVENIA
- PP – Federation of Hellenic Food Industries – GREECE
- AP – MATTM,Ministry for the Environment, Land and Sea – ITALY