Citizen welfare lies on Smart Sustainable Green Growth of urban areas. ESMARTCITY aims at improving the innovation capacity of MED cities by creating innovation ecosystems and applying the Smart City concept (use of digital and energy saving technologies to supply better services to the citizen with less impact on the environment).
Foreseen Pilot testing in the field of intelligent urban districts, energy efficiency of buildings and smarter public lighting.
- LP Abruzzo Region
- PP Athena Research and Innovation Center
- PP National Institute of Applied Sciences of Lyon
- PP Energy Agency of Granada
- PP City Development Agency East Sarajevo
- PP Energy and Environment Agency of Arrabida
- PP REGION OF WESTERN GREECE
- PP Metropolitan City of Milan
- PP Politecnico di Milano
- PP Capenergies